The Southern Nevada Health District has been working to help our community through the COVID-19 pandemic. We know the deeper impact it has had on certain groups, including racial and ethnic minorities, older adults and people with chronic health conditions. We are here to help you protect and improve your health, now and in the future.
Our website, GetHealthyClarkCounty.org, was designed to offer you the FREE programs, tips and resources you need to support your healthy new normal, including getting more active, eating well, managing chronic health conditions, and more! From apps to classes, we help put your health goals within reach!
There’s no better time than now! Check out all the ways we can help:
- COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting you from getting seriously ill, being hospitalized, and dying. It is recommended that everyone six months and older receive a booster dose. If you are 65 or older or immunocompromised, you can now get an additional updated (bivalent Pfizer/Moderna) vaccine dose at least four months after your initial bivalent dose.
- Free apps including Walk Around Nevada and Neon To Nature are just a couple of the ways we inspire you to get moving.
- Need more fruits and veggies in your diet? We have simple tips and solutions to help you and your family eat healthier.
- Healthy lifestyle habits are key to lowering your risk of heart disease. Discover eight tips you can use now!
- From our diabetes risk test and prevention program to a resource directory and more, we have the tools to help you prevent and manage diabetes.
- Quitting smoking is hard, but possible! Check out our cessation resources, prevention programs and more.